Sunday, January 7, 2018

Mine

On that just so ordinary day
There was something
Beautifully bizzare
I was being intoxicated
And the surreal scent
Was taking my soul apart

I floated around  to search
The embodiment of that scent
The next moment I was beside you
Flabbergasted by the beauty
And the grace which it all intent

Oh and I knew
You had to be mine
All your perfect ways
And your tender touch
Was no short of devine

I tempted you
With all crafted ways
To give you a wonderful life
And made a promise to be with you
And keep you in my prays

There you were
Swept of your feet
By my melodies
And promises
All so mesmerizingly sweet

Days passed by
And months and years
Now you dont feel the same
You cry all day beside me
What do you fear

All I want is you
To be that enchanting scent
Spellbind me
And Make me float again
In search of its embodiment

Time and again
I've been trying
To gather your broken pieces
You said you've made much efforts
Oh youre fucking lying

That scar on your face
I never intended to make
Those clots on your wrist
Allow me to rectify it all
Allow me now to scrape

I thrashed the disccus at you
For just some fun and play
No, I wasnt jealous of them
Making you happy
When I was away

The day I swept you off
You said you'll be mine
All your smiles and joys
Were for me
Why was my absence fine

Now that we are alone
I'll let you decide
Allow me to scrape
Every inch of wound on your skin and soul
And leave nothing to hide

No comments:

Post a Comment