Thursday, December 8, 2011

FLY HIGH

I want to fly high,
Reach far and touch the sky.
Where I will be on my own,
Where I will have no concern about me being alone.
I will raise myself from the disgust I feel
I will be above all grudges, be it or not "God's Will".
I will stand and fight for my cause,
And not give HIM a chance to reason it with a "Because".


When from the sky above I'll look down,
Remember the day I shared my dream here in town,
I may be nostalgiac and get back memories,
Some remembrance and some stories.
"I will raise myself from the disgust I feel,
I will be above all grudges,
Be it or not "God's Will". "
Some will still be remembered I promise and say,
Some will still be desired more that day.


Today I have to live upto my dream,
Its a tough path, I know, almost going upstream.
But if I choose to follow it now,
I am not worrying about the question "how?".
"I will stand and fight for my cause,
and not give HIM a chance to reason it with a "Because". ".
The world then actually would be mine,
And my heart would again be smiling and fine.


I will be happy, I'll not be lying,
the day when I will be flying.

Coz I know what's meant for me,
and I know what will make me free.
That will be done when "I will fly high,
reach far and touch the sky".

2 comments:

  1. I dare say you will fly high one day, someday.. Keep dreaming and keep working..

    ReplyDelete