Thursday, December 8, 2011

WHAT AM I ??

I am all about my dreams,
Dreams, which have been a beautiful ride of drastic transformations.

I am all about a destination,
Destination, which is clear, pre-decided and fixed, yet surprisingly unknown.

I am all about some truths,
Truths, which are on a barren island,
Where I stand holding them,
Waiting for the right time for them to be unleashed.

I am all about my mistakes,
Mistakes, that make me proud, for they unintentionally teach me to be better.

I am all about a satisfied self,
Self, which will never regret a single deed that I commit.

I am all about rediscovering myself,
Rediscovering, for I hold more than what the world has known me to be.

I am all about being what I am,
And, not being what the world always comprehends me to be.

I am all about that happiness,
Happiness, which will simply set everything right for me and for all.

I am all about the independence,
Independence, which made me believe that I do exist and it makes a difference to a lot.

I am all about the individuality,
Individuality, that made me Independent.

I am all about an unending tale,
Someone and something that is bound to be unending and will never cease.

For “What I am” is just a bit of what I am destined to be,
And if not destiny,
Then what I am determined to be, crossing the hurdles “MY-WAY”.

4 comments:

  1. "I am all about an unending tale,
    Someone and something that is bound to be unending and will never cease."

    Perpetualness is magical...amazing ..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you... yet again....joy...:)
      you are an awesome reader for you can actually "read through the lines".. good going :)

      Delete